Perfect Deals For The PR Opportunities Now
It should be borne in mind that the right to ownership of housing arises from the moment of its state registration in the justice bodies. In this regard, applying for registration in a dwelling, a transaction with which has not yet been registered, will be premature. Impossible to be registered in a dwelling, if the property right is not registered at all (an unauthorized erected dwelling house, an unregistered cottage house, etc.)
How long does it take to register?
- Paragraph 6 of the Rules for the registration of internal migrants requires that all citizens be registered in a 10-day period from the date of removal from the register of the place of the previous registration.
- According to paragraph 7 of these rules, refugees are subject to registration within a 5-day period.
- What documents are needed for registration at the place of residence?
- According to paragraph 7 of the Rules for the registration of citizens of the Singapore registered and withdrawn from registration for registration at the place of residence, citizens are:
- The written consent of the owner of the home for registration in a prescribed form,
- A copy of the identity card of the owner of the dwelling (the presence of the owner (tenant) of the dwelling is mandatory). If the owner of the home is a minor child, his / her legal representatives provide written consent for registration;
- The original document for the dwelling (the original after verification is returned to the owner), which must be registered in due course in the justice body;
Book registration of citizens of the established form
In its absence, the citizen’s registration book is launched simultaneously with the written consent of the owner of the dwelling for registration. For the applying for Singapore PR this is an important part.
In case of loss of the address card by the citizen, the home affairs body of the former place of residence, upon application of the citizen, issues a duplicate, or registration is made after verification and reliable establishment of the fact of withdrawal from registration by sending requests to the internal affairs body at the previous place of registration and receipt of a duplicate of the address sheet departure.
The original of the birth certificate for minors
The original passport – for citizens who arrived from outside the Singapore for permanent residence in the Singapore and for citizens who have lost their identity card;
the original of a military ticket (a temporary certificate issued in return for a military ticket) – for military liable or written certificate – for conscripts with a mark of the military command authority on acceptance for military registration, or a document confirming information on military registration;
- A certificate of exemption – for persons released from places of deprivation of liberty.
- At the same time two address leaflets of arrival are filled.
Registration of citizens who do not have documents
In accordance with paragraph 8 of the Rules for the registration of citizens of the Singapore registered and withdrawn from registration, citizens of the Singapore who do not have identity documents, including those who have acquired the citizenship of the Singapore, are issued on temporary identity cards with subsequent issuance of identity documents.