Top 3 Credit Cards by Indian Bank
Looking out for some of the best credit cards launched by Indian banks? Well, look no further! Here are the top 3 credit cards by Indian banks that will provide you with some great benefits.
Indusind Bank Platinum Card
This premium indusind bank credit card is very much ideal for those who have all the comforts in life. This card offers several dining as well as lifestyle benefits to its holder.
- One can avail Accor Plus Program Membership thereby allowing cardholders to avail a 15% discount on drinks across Asia and about 50% discount on dining in the Asia Pacific region. Members can also avail discount on complementary stay nights, hotel bookings and silver membership at the Le Club Accor Hotels.
- On every Rs.150 that you spend using the card earn 1.5 Reward Points.
- Get great discounts from several shopping and travel partners such as United Colours of Benetton, Satya Paul, Woodland, Jet Airways etc.
- Take pleasure in complementary golf lessons in India.
- Get discounts on movie tickets on BookmyShow.
- Get a complementary priority pass and get access to airport lounges in India as well as overseas.
- Travel insurance cover along with 24×7 concierge services.
- Free accident cover up to 25 lakh Rs.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at petrol pumps in India.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
This Axis bank credit card is mostly loved by shoppers and movie goers. This credit card offers some of the best shopping, dining and entertainment benefits in the country. Cardholders also have the facility to earn reward points on their purchases as well as EMI option.
- On every Rs.200 spent using the card earn 2 eDGE Loyalty Rewards points.
- Avail cash back up to 10% on online shopping, mobile recharge and movie tickets.
- Get vouchers worth Rs. 200 from BookmyShow.
- Acquire complementary vouchers worth Rs.500 from Jabong.
- Acquire 10% discount on every purchase of minimum 500Rs. on Myntra.
- This credit card is protected with an EMV certified chip.
- No annual fee for the first year.
RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card
Even though RBL is quite an old bank it has come up with a noteworthy credit card. All one needs to do is apply this credit card and you can track your RBL credit card status online. RBL Titanium delight credit card is quite great as it has a special Wednesday offer for all cardholders.
One can get:
- Once a month on a Wednesday the cardholder can get 1+1 free movie ticket on BookmyShow.
- One can also buy some groceries on Wednesday and get 5% value back and which equals to 20x reward points.
- Alone avail 10% value back on ordering pizza from Pizza hut/Dominos online.
- Acquire 2000reward points on first use and an additional 1000 points on spending 10000 Rs. within the first 60 days.
- For every Rs. 100 spent Earn 1 reward point.
- Waiver of fuel surcharge is the transaction is above Rs. 500.
- Get 4000 bonus rewards on spending Rs. 1.2 lakhs or more within a year.